Participate in NSNA Annual and MidYear Poster Presentations
As a student leader, you'll learn and practice essential leadership skills by participating in numerous projects sponsored by your school NSNA chapter. NSNA members may earn formal credit for the leadership service learning that is inherent to these activities. Consider approaching faculty to explore the possibility of having your start-a-chapter experience counted toward course requirements or independent study elective credit. Use your course syllabus to see if you can meet the objectives with the following leadership activities.
Research & Program Projects: Poster Presentations
NSNA Chapters are invited to share school and state projects an display posters for research projects as well as activities in the following program areas:
Develop a poster and submit it for the Project Showcase. Joint faculty and student submissions are welcomed.
By participating in this activity, you will be able to:
- Identify and list your leadership attributes;
- Evaluate your capacity for leadership;
- Demonstrate an understanding of the complex role organizations play to serve the community health needs.
Poster Learning Objectives:
- Prepare a professional poster;
- Present written and verbal report to present at either Annual Convention of Midyear Conference;
- Articulate the outcomes expected and evaluate the project to determine if outcomes were accomplished;
- Practice reach and collaboration among peers and faculty.